15/07/2015

SUMMER ACTIVITIES.


As I have just taken all my GCSE's (fingers crossed they went okay) and finished year 11 I have a super long summer this year. Instead of just six weeks I will have eleven weeks, so that is eleven weeks to fill with activities to keep myself entertained, so I have written my self a summer bucket list. So far I will have already had four weeks and they have been fantastic. I love trying out new things so I hope I can complete my list! Here is my list:

Learn a new piano piece! I can't play too many at the minute as I haven't been learning for that long, but I am challenging myself with Skyfall.
Work on my photography. I have had a DSLR camera for a little over a year and a half but haven't got round to practicing taking carefully positioned, closeup photographs, but now that I have time on my hands, I can.
• Set up a shop. I have been wanting to do this for the longest time but due to mounds of school work since year nine I have never got the chance.
• Blog. As you can see this one is already complete. I have had a blog before but never got round to using it so I decided to create this one instead for a fresh start. 
• Go for a picnic. I haven't been on a picnic for absolutely ages, but my birthday is in a couple of days so I am taking it as the perfect opportunity.
• Document something in video form. I really want to produce an artsy movie so I am going to aim to do that this summer.
• Clean my room. This one is a little strange but my room is a disaster, I can barely move across my floor so it needs a good clean.
• Chop off my hair, not too much, but quite a bit. This one is also complete. I cut my hair on Monday!
• Learn how to bake meringue. I love meringue but have never made it. I have already challenged myself with macaroons, so meringue is next.
• Read five books. I am not the fastest of readers but I love to read. Whilst my exams were on I didn't read that much but now my exams are over I can read as much as I want.

Do you have anything planned for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment